Invest in Girls works with schools, community organizations, corporations and foundations to provide first rate financial literacy programming to young girls.
Who We Serve
IIG partners with independent, charter and public schools as well as community orgs. These partnerships help us deliver our program to girls throughout the Eastern Region of the United States. The staff are excited to support the girls at their orgs by helping to provide us with important infrastructure to facilitate our curriculum.
- Connecticut | Miss Porter's School, Westover School
- Maryland | Baltimore Polytechnic Institute, ConneXions: A Community Based Arts School, Garrison Forest School, Oldfields School, Roland Park Country School, St. Paul's School for Girls, The Bryn Mawr School, , The SEED School of Maryland, Western High School
- Massachusetts | Codman Academy, Community Academy, Milton Academy, Middlesex School, Boys and Girls Clubs of Charlestown, Madison Park Technical Vocational High School, Boston Centers for Youth and Families | Boston Chinatown Neighborhood Center
- New York | Chapin School, TYWLS Astoria, TYWLS Brooklyn, TYWLS Bronx, TYWLS East Harlem, TYWLS Queens
- Pennsylvania | Agnes Irwin School
- Virginia | Madeira School, Foxcroft School
Our Corporate Partners
OUR CORPORATE PARTNERS are integral to the success of our program. They provide role models, open their doors to our girls in the form of industry trips and work tirelessly to support our program. They believe in our mission and work with us to ensure that all girls have access to a financial education.